“All of us at Everton are thrilled at the comprehensive and expeditious plan that World Vital Records is implementing for scanning and digitizing the Everton Library. Genealogists and family researchers will finally have access to this outstanding, unique collection of material — that should prove highly helpful to their searches as it comes online through World Vital Records,” said Walt Fuller, President, Everton Publishers.
WorldVitalRecords.com announced its partnership with Everton in June 2006. Since that time, they have been working very closely with WorldVitalRecords.com to organize and prioritize the most valuable content at the Everton Genealogical Library, which is housed in Logan, Utah.
“I feel that getting the Everton Library digitized, indexed, and online will be one of the premiere dissemination of genealogical records for the first decade of the 21st century,” said Leland Meitzler, Managing Editor, Everton Publishers.
WorldVitalRecords.com is now hosting all of Everton’s online content and has become Everton’s largest reseller of print subscriptions. The Everton Genealogical Library is an invaluable resource filled with 80,000+ books, manuscripts, records, newsletters, maps, pedigree charts, and much, much more.
“There are some great genealogy treasures that have been in the Everton Library that we are now unlocking and making available on the Internet through WorldVitalRecords.com,” said David Lifferth, President, World Vital Records, Inc.
International and national data sets are currently being scanned and collected from Germany, Hungary, Denmark, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Romania, Netherlands, England, Canada, and the United States.
“In keeping with our goal of adding at least one data base each day, there is enough content at the Everton Library to keep us scanning for the next three years. We are so excited to bring this exclusive content to our subscribers,” said Yvette Arts, VP, Content Acquisition, World Vital Records, Inc.
Corporate Communications Director
World Vital Records
Finding your ancestors can be overwhelming, and expensive. At WorldVitalRecords.com, we’ve made it easy and affordable for individuals to connect to their families and find answers to their genealogical questions. Led by Paul Allen, who after founding Ancestry.com, which became the largest genealogy company in the world, now aims to be the number two player in the genealogy industry with WorldVitalRecords.com. WorldVitalRecords.com will offer users international record databases, references to top genealogical resources, a blog planet, podcasts, videocasts, Webinars, expert advice, training, and user-generated content.
- WorldVitalRecords.com Begins To Scan Millions of Invaluable Family History Records at the Everton Library Thousands of International Data Sets To Be Available at WorldVitalRecords.com...
- International Content From Everton Genealogical Library To Be Available Soon at WorldVitalRecords.com On December 12, 2006, WorldVitalRecords.com announced its plans to scan...
- Everton Partners With WorldVitalRecords.com to Make Pedigree Files and Family Group Sheets Available Online at WorldVitalRecords.com Everton Partners With WorldVitalRecords.com to Make Pedigree Files and Family...
- Records from Acton, Massachusetts from 1730-1850 Now Available at WorldVitalRecords.com Records from Acton, Massachusetts from 1730-1850 Now Available at WorldVitalRecords.com...
- First International Data Set From Everton Genealogical Library Now Available Shown above: President William McKinley Scotch Ancestry of President...