Scanning has been occurring for a couple of weeks now, and the first set of databases will be available at WorldVitalRecords.com in January 2007!
Some of the databases that will be posted include the following:
(Specific data sets will be announced as they are launched.)
- Vital statistics from Mexico
- Transcriptions of church records from Denmark
- Immigration records from Switzerland
- Vital statistics from Canada
- German land records
- Hungarian land records
- Vital statistics from England
- Scottish ancestry records
- Historical records from Ireland
These data sets are just the beginning of millions of new national and international records that will be available at WorldVitalRecords.com.