Twenty new newspaper databases have been launched recently at WorldvitalRecords.com.
These databases include records from 13 states including Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and West Virginia.
Click on each link to access each of these FREE databases from SmallTownPapers®:
AZ Cottonwood Journal Extra (Cottonwood, Arizona)
CA Beverly Hills Weekly (Beverly Hills, California) UPDATE
CA Catalina Islander (Avalon, California)
CA Chester Progressive (Chester, California)
CA Cloverdale Reveille (Cloverdale, California)
FL Calhoun-Liberty Journal (Bristol, Florida)
GA Clinch County News (Homerville, Georgia) UPDATE
KS Courtland Journal (Courtland, Kansas)
MI Clare County Review (Clare, Michigan)
MN Buffalo Ridge Gazette (Ruthton, Minnesota)
MN Chatfield News (Chatfield, Minnesota)
MT Blackfoot Valley Dispatch (Lincoln, Montana)
SC Columbia Star (Columbia, South Carolina)
SD Burke Gazette (Burke, South Dakota)
SD Canistota Clipper (Canistota, South Dakota)
TX Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, Texas)
TX Clarendon Enterprise (Clarendon, Texas)
TX Clay County Leader (Henrietta, Texas)
WA Boomerang! (Palouse, Washington)
WV Brazton Citizens’ News (Sutton, West Virginia)
- Search Some of Our Most Popular Databases: SSDI (FREE), Everton Pedigree and Family Group Sheets, Passengers Arriving in New York from Ireland 1846 – 1851, etc. What are people searching at WorldVitalRecords.com??? Here is a list...
- Do You Have Ancestors From California, West Virginia, Washington, Texas, or North Dakota? Search Now! WorldVitalRecords.com has added three new newspapers from Texas and North...
- New Databases at WorldVitalRecords.com Thanksgiving is almost here. At this time, we would like...
- First Newspapers Launched at WorldVitalRecords.com from Delaware and Virginia WorldVitalRecords.com recently launched its first newspaper indexes from Delaware and...
- 20 Newspaper Updates For March 29, 2007 WorldVitalRecords.com has made the following newspapers updates to its site...