Uploading your family tree or historic family photos is now possible at WorldVitalRecords.com. This new feature is FREE and EASY to access.
How to upload a family tree or historic photo
To upload your family tree or a historic photo, go to WorldVitalRecords.com. Click on Upload your family tree or historic family photos. These links are located at the bottom of every page, and in the middle of the home page. If you are a member, you may automatically upload your content. If you are not a member, sign up for a free account. This option is available once you click on the Upload your family tree or historic family photos links.
Uploading your family trees and historic family photos is beneficial in a variety of ways. When you upload you…
1. Share your research with others.
2. Backup your research online
3. Add your information and photos to our free global search results
Information for uploading family trees
Currently we are only accepting GED-COM files. Soon we will be adding an online family tree viewer, along with other great new ways you can use your files. It may take up to 72 hours for your GED-COM to show up in our search results. GED-COMs may be up to 10 MB.
Information for uploading historic photos
The current features allow individuals to upload and view photos. Each photo can be up to 10 MB.
Currently we are allowing individuals to upload and view photos. Features will be added soon to allow for sharing, storing, and organizing photos.
- Upload Your Family Tree On Familylink.com And Get Connected With The Perfect Genealogists For Free! PROVO, UT, September 13, 2007 – FamilyLink.com, a free, social...
- Upload Your Family Tree On Familylink.com And Get Connected With The Perfect Genealogists For Free! Upload Your Family Tree On Familylink.com And Get Connected With...
- Upload Your Family Tree at We’re Related Many of you have used We’re Related to connect...