New Parish Records and Registers: Dwelly’s Parish Record, Gainford Parish Registers

Posted by on

New parish records and registers from England are now available at WorldVitalRecords.com. These records will be free to access until July 18th and contain Dwelly’s Parish Records and Index to Gainford Parish Registers, Volume 1, Parts 1-3.

Dwelly’s Parish Records (Free until July 18, 2007)
Dwelly’s parish records contain Bishop’s Transcripts, monumental inscriptions in churchyards and churches, parish registers, and nonconformist registers. Great care has been taken to give all the surnames exactly as spelled in the originals.

Index to Gainford Parish Register, Volume 1, Part 1 (Free until July 18, 2007)
The Index of the Gainford Registers, Vol. 1, Part 1 contains the records for baptisms in the Gainford Parish. It covers the years 1560-1784. The Parish of Gainford consists of the townships of Gainford(including the districts of Alwent and Selaby), Piercebridge, Bolam, Morton, Tinmouth, Summerhouse, Headlam, Langton, and part of Cleatlam. These are all in the county and diocese of Durham. The records are par of the Everton Library Collection.

Index of the Gainford Registers, Vol.1, Part 2 (Free until July 18, 2007)
The Index of the Gainford Registers, Vol. 1, Part 2 contains the records for marriages in the Gainford Parish. It covers the years 1569-1761. The Parish of Gainford consists of the townships of Gainford (including the districts of Alwent and Selaby), Piercebridge, Bolam, Morton, Tinmouth, Summerhouse, Headlam, Langton, and part of Cleatlam. These are all in the county and diocese of Durham.

Index to Gainford Parish Register, Volume 1, Part 3 (Free until July 18, 2007)
The Index of the Gainford Registers, Vol. 1, Part 3 contains the records for burials in the Gainford Parish. It covers the years 1569-1784. The Parish of Gainford consists of the townships of Gainford(including the districts of Alwent and Selaby), Piercebridge, Bolam, Morton, Tinmouth, Summerhouse, Headlam, Langton, and part of Cleatlam. These are all in the county and diocese of Durham.

Leave a comment