The Wonderbase of the Week at WorldVitalRecords.com is 165 new databases from Massachusetts. These databases will be free to access for ten days (until November 15, 2007). The databases come from the Quintin Publications Collection.
Here are a few examples of the databases in this Wonderbase of the Week launch. Click here to access all 165 databases.
* Origins in Williamstown: A History
* The Old Records of the Town of Fitchburg, Massachusetts, 1764 – 1789
* Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts: Containing Historical Sketches of Prominent and Representative Citizens and Genealogical
* Records of Many of the Old Families, Volume 1 Vital Records of Weymouth, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850
* A Copy of the Records of Births, Marriages, and Deaths, and of Intentions of Marriage of the Town of Hanover, Massachusetts, 1717 – 1787
* Records of the Town of Braintree, 1640 – 1793
* Early Records of the Town of Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts : Births, Marriages and Deaths
- New Massachusetts and Maine Vital Records Now Online The Major Collection for this week consists of more...