This week, WorldVitalRecords.com has added a new search feature to the site. Now, you can search by database title.
Here is how it works:
- Go to WorldVitalRecords.com
- Click on Search (located at the top of the WorldVitalRecords.com homepage, next to the buttons labeled Record Types and Newsletter.
- Click on Search by Database Title
- Type in the title of the database you would like to search, or type in a word that the title contains that you would like to search.
Why is searching by database title important?
This new feature is important for a number of reasons. First, each week at WorldVitalRecords.com we announce the titles of the upcoming databases, as well as the titles of the databases included in the major collection for the week. If there is a title you are interested in, simply copy and paste the name into the database title search box. This allows you to easily and quickly locate the database.
Using the Search by Database Title feature makes searching for popular databases such as the Social Security Death Index (SSDI), UK census records, and Everton’s Genealogical Helper even easier.
- New Feature at WorldVitalRecords.com: Searching by Date Field WorldVitalRecords.com recently added a new feature that allows individuals...