We’re Related on Facebook just added a new feature. Now you can upload photos to share with your friends and family. In addition to writing comments and sharing links you can now send a picture to your mother (if you didn’t send her one for Mother’s Day), or even share a photo with some of your second and third cousins. It’s easy using the Add Photos button on We’re Related.
The Add Photos button is located next to the Add Update button on the left and also the Find Relatives button on the right-hand side.
To add a photo:
- Click on Family Stream
- Click on Add Photos
- Click on Run (the application)
- Select the photo or photos you wish to upload
- Click upload
- When you see the Upload Complete button, click Okay
We’re Related on Facebook has nearly 40 million users. It is the No.1 social application for families. More than 150 million relationships have been created using We’re Related.
- Introducing Family Stream on We’re Related We’re Related on Facebook users may have noticed a...
- Upload Your Family Tree at We’re Related Many of you have used We’re Related to connect...
- FamCam Available as iPhone Application: Share Photos Easily with Your Family By Whitney McGowan, FamilyLink.com, Inc. On April 21, 2009...
- FamilyLink.com Adds New Application Called Family Groups On Facebook.com Family Groups is a brand new application FamilyLink.com recently...